Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Blog Header ( 57 )


Dear Bloggers,

Today I am presenting you my 57th Blog Header (Family Blog Header). I hope everyone out there would definitely like this idea. If you have got some family pictures in your PC, then you can create a simple but great looking blog header within few minutes. I was lucky enough to take those pictures during a picnic trip to a small isolated island here in Maldives.


Here you can find the simple tricks that I have used to create this blog header with photoshop elements

1. Set a work space with 990 Pixels by 200 Pixels. (It can vary with your blog width)
2. Create a dark background (Dark backgrounds would increase the visibility of your pictures)
3.  Place the pictures one by one and turn the pictures to enhance the look
4.  Right click on a picture, and select edit layer style, and select stroke, adjust size to 4 and select a color, opacity to 100, press ok.
5.  Apply the same process for all pictures but select a different color for each picture.
6.  Save it in JPG format

Now you should have created a beautiful family blog header for your blog. Your friends must be impressed with your blog header designing ideas.

Do you like 1000 Blog headers? Please like on facebook and subscribe to receive free blog headers by email. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm looking forward to have my own blog header...tq for your info here...I'll be visit you often ;)